Last weekend turned into a fun weekend of driving, rolling dice and having a general blast….
Ever bouncing between projects, I have been working on a Mortarion model to lead my Deathshroud. Come and see how he is turning out!…
Over the weekend I finished sculpting and piecing together my Deathshroud, and I want to share my progress. I have been working on a just-for-fun list that involves at least 4 squads of Deathshroud to accompany Mortarion on the field of rotting honor. I don’t expect to win many games with it, but the fluff…
I decided to give Epidemius a bit of a modern update….
This week, I completed a squad of five metamorphs for my Genestealer Cult….
With a bit of rain expected, the week turned out to be a good one to lay some paint to some minis. …
I have finally completed by Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, and thus have round out my Infernal Tetrad….
With time as my enemy, I still managed to update my squad with some snazzy new paint….
With time on my side, I was able to finish up one project and make significant progress on another. Thus, it’s time for a quick project update:…
With some steady progress, I was able to complete another project on my list – my Slaanesh daemon prince is now under wraps. I have been working on an Infernal Tetrad for a number of months now, with the basis being that all of the princes must be comprised of helbrute models. As it stands,…
Musings by Month
Fav Gaming Blogs
- Episode 28.2: Frustrations with Infinity March 26, 2019This is going to be an entirely negative article/post/whatever. If that's not your thing then please feel free to skip it, I'm not going to go over anything entertaining.SymbioMates and TohaaWell Monday has come and gone and I find myself being incredibly frustrated with Infinity. Some of this is due to one-time events but some […]
- Episode 28.2: Frustrations with Infinity March 26, 2019
- Eldar Wraithknight – Now with more colour April 17, 2019Well here we are with my winged Wraithknight finally having some true colours on it. The dirty battered look of the body is starting to be visible now, with the purple gems appearing. I am not 100% sire what all the bumps on the model is meant to be but I decided to pick out […]
- Eldar Wraithknight – Now with more colour April 17, 2019
- Completed Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017 October 31, 2017Despite this being one of the busiest months I’ve had in a long while, I have managed to finish the Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017. Adding another stomping wonder of Ork technology to my Death Skulls army. I won’t get too much into the RL issues keeping me from painting and posting. But I have […]
- Completed Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017 October 31, 2017
- Quick post of models January 28, 2019Lots to paint up - quick list of that then a bunch of stuffs.MeNothing much - Plastic Dudesmen #5, articles, etcBuild this ad mech guy for stream paintHopefully not much else as I got most of my stuff doneGreg HMore CustodesGreg SGuard and some Thousand SonsNick RProbably GSC charactersSeanNecro-Orks - on my table as we […]
- Quick post of models January 28, 2019
- Preparing for Kill Team at BAO April 20, 2019BAO Kill Team TO Alex brings us some tips for a successful event. Howdy! If this is your first time reading an article about a Kill Team Tournament, you are not alone! Purchase Tickets, here. Since its release in July of last year, Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team has gradually carved out a niche within the […]
- Preparing for Kill Team at BAO April 20, 2019
- Facing The Grey Tide Podcast - Episode 80: Gonyo Goes Off on some GSC March 29, 2019What is up Everyone? In this episode, Bryan and Chandler are joined by Andrew Gonyo of the Beast Coast and 40k Fame. Gonyo steps up to help Bryan talk about Gene Stealer Cults, he breaks down some of his initial thoughts on the units and cults that might be good or seeing more table time, […]
- Facing The Grey Tide Podcast - Episode 80: Gonyo Goes Off on some GSC March 29, 2019
- Only In Death: Following up on Lanchester’s Laws April 7, 2019I’ve been blown away, and immensely gratified, by the amazing response people have had to my post on Lanchester’s Laws and 40K. So I thought I’d do a brief followup […]
- Only In Death: Following up on Lanchester’s Laws April 7, 2019
- #HeroQuest2019: Dungeon interior design 101 April 15, 2019Time for another update from the depths of the dungeon: With the hero and monster models for my HeroQuest set now accounted for,… …it was time to turn my attention to the furniture that comes with the game. Now I have been looking forward to this particular part of my #HeroQuest2019 project for quite a […]
- #HeroQuest2019: Dungeon interior design 101 April 15, 2019