In continuance of the previous week’s post, I discuss my results from the Come the Apocalypse GT and then grade each of my units….
This week, I completed a squad of five metamorphs for my Genestealer Cult….
With a bit of rain expected, the week turned out to be a good one to lay some paint to some minis. …
Finally, some free space has been created on my projects table!…
The rain has been coming down in buckets as of late, but spring is well in the air…And that means its time for a quick update!…
February’s Squaduary challenge is now in the books, and it was a fun project!…
With time as my enemy, I still managed to update my squad with some snazzy new paint….
Progress has been made as I wrap up the second week of the Squaduary Challenge….
This week, I started on my pledge for the Squaduary 2017 challenge….
January will soon be making way for February, and it is high time to share some of my progress in this brave, new year….
Musings by Month
Fav Gaming Blogs
- Episode 28: Trying to Figure Out Decapitation (Tohaa vs. Tartary Army Corps | Decapitation) March 20, 2019Another week, another game. But in a fun way! I got a few additional games last week but decided not to write them up, they were a bit on the experimental side in terms of how I approached the Missions. I had one loss to Haqqislam in Unmasking where I tried VERY aggressive play (didn't […]
- Episode 28: Trying to Figure Out Decapitation (Tohaa vs. Tartary Army Corps | Decapitation) March 20, 2019
- #Squaduary 2019: The final countdown! March 1, 2019#Squaduary 2019 has come to a close and it has been a wonderful event. Lots of people cheering each other on and pushing each other over the line. We have had a fantastic set of entries, from returning veterans to new entries. People have worked across blogs and social media to make grey plastic and […]
- #Squaduary 2019: The final countdown! March 1, 2019
- Completed Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017 October 31, 2017Despite this being one of the busiest months I’ve had in a long while, I have managed to finish the Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017. Adding another stomping wonder of Ork technology to my Death Skulls army. I won’t get too much into the RL issues keeping me from painting and posting. But I have […]
- Completed Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017 October 31, 2017
- Quick post of models January 28, 2019Lots to paint up - quick list of that then a bunch of stuffs.MeNothing much - Plastic Dudesmen #5, articles, etcBuild this ad mech guy for stream paintHopefully not much else as I got most of my stuff doneGreg HMore CustodesGreg SGuard and some Thousand SonsNick RProbably GSC charactersSeanNecro-Orks - on my table as we […]
- Quick post of models January 28, 2019
- New FLG Mat: Overgrown City! March 19, 2019We’ve got a brand new FLG Mat for you: Overgrown City! Our latest and greatest FLG Mat design is Overgrown City, which depicts an urban area which has been partially reclaimed by nature. It’s scaled to 28mm games and works great for Warhammer 40,000, Kill Team, Infinity, Bolt Action and more! We’ve designed it to […]
- New FLG Mat: Overgrown City! March 19, 2019
- The Cult Rises: An Update March 14, 2019Greetings Reader,I just wanted to drop in and give a quick update on #thecultrises.Read more »
- The Cult Rises: An Update March 14, 2019
- My (Belated) Takeaways from the LVO Warhammer Panel March 5, 2019The Las Vegas Open was awhile ago, and the Warhammer Preview panel that was held the first night has been detailed in depth, as has the tournament itself. The results […]
- My (Belated) Takeaways from the LVO Warhammer Panel March 5, 2019
- #HeroQuest2019: The Witch Lord March 12, 2019More #HeroQuest2019 today, but after blazing through the entire set of undead monsters, I felt I had earned myself a little wiggle room for a bit of fun. So what is this about? As you have already seen in a previous post of mine, I won’t simply limit myself to painting the classic models, but […]
- #HeroQuest2019: The Witch Lord March 12, 2019