This week, I completed a squad of five metamorphs for my Genestealer Cult….
With a bit of rain expected, the week turned out to be a good one to lay some paint to some minis. …
Finally, some free space has been created on my projects table!…
Feeling better, getting stronger, and hoisting a paint brush once again. To celebrate, I finished up a project….
The rain has been coming down in buckets as of late, but spring is well in the air…And that means its time for a quick update!…
I have finally completed by Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, and thus have round out my Infernal Tetrad….
February’s Squaduary challenge is now in the books, and it was a fun project!…
With time as my enemy, I still managed to update my squad with some snazzy new paint….
Progress has been made as I wrap up the second week of the Squaduary Challenge….
With time on my side, I was able to finish up one project and make significant progress on another. Thus, it’s time for a quick project update:…
Musings by Month
Fav Gaming Blogs
- Episode 74.6: What (This) Competitive Player Wants from Missions May 22, 2018Once again I've fallen into the Battle Report black hole, it seems to be cyclical. I have been playing but I'm still down a fair few models for the list I want to run and showing off empty bases (at best) or other models which are visually confusing (at worst) isn't very appealing. I'm also […]
- Episode 74.6: What (This) Competitive Player Wants from Missions May 22, 2018
- Iron Warriors Breachers May 22, 2018So this post went up a little early, when it was just pictures. I apologize for that, but I am rather proud of these models and pictures. Iron Warriors Breachers Finally got these over the line, mainly as I didn't want to do 20 decals on the shoulders. Oh how I dislike putting transfers on […]
- Iron Warriors Breachers May 22, 2018
- Completed Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017 October 31, 2017Despite this being one of the busiest months I’ve had in a long while, I have managed to finish the Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017. Adding another stomping wonder of Ork technology to my Death Skulls army. I won’t get too much into the RL issues keeping me from painting and posting. But I have […]
- Completed Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017 October 31, 2017
- Woohoo I am still alive! May 10, 2018Been a bit - got busy, wife broke ankle, got more busy, kid is crazy, oh and hey I got busy haha. Still played some games, painted a ton of stuff, and heck even did some artwork. All and all my production side of things felt alright. Slow due to life - but I don't […]
- Woohoo I am still alive! May 10, 2018
- Deathwatch Codex Review: Stratagems May 24, 2018Hi everyone, Michael here with a review of the stratagems in the new Deathwatch codex. For more reviews and analyses, check out the Tactics Corner. Rating system Here is the rating systems I will be using in the review: Competitive: This is a codex entry (unit, stratagem, item, etc.) that has a place in essentially […]
- Deathwatch Codex Review: Stratagems May 24, 2018
- Mathhammer - Taking Variance Into Account May 16, 2018A couple months ago I listened to an episode of The Best General that blew my mind and made me question how I managed my pregame and in-game expectations. Specifically, it was Episode 14, where Adam spoke with Eric Lofgren of Variance Hammer; Eric brought up that there is an inherent issue with looking purely […]
- Mathhammer - Taking Variance Into Account May 16, 2018
- CQB: Draft Rules for 8th Edition Zone Mortalis May 22, 2018A recurring theme of this blog, in addition to my fondness for Space Elves in all their various forms, is that I rather like the void war aspects of 40K. […]
- CQB: Draft Rules for 8th Edition Zone Mortalis May 22, 2018
- Episode 40k: A New Coat of Paint May 21, 2018Hey everyone, something rather different today — but first, to get you all in the right mood: Episode 40K A NEW COAT OF PAINT Somewhere in Germany. Having rediscovered an old action figure thought long lost, a hobbyist by the name of KRAUTSCIENTIST embarks upon a fun tribute project. Will he be able to return […]
- Episode 40k: A New Coat of Paint May 21, 2018