This week, I started on my pledge for the Squaduary 2017 challenge….
I had the pleasure in participating in a local tournament a couple of weeks ago, and I finally got around to posting the batrep….
With Halloween just around the corner, it is high time to build some more plague zombies. Here is how they turned out!…
With a new Genestealer Cult codex available in the wild, I am getting the old xenos band back together. Come and check out what I have assembled!…
Tourney batrep: All-dread list at 1500 points!…
Another Champions of Fenris-powered Bat Rep, featuring the Relic at 1850 points. Check it out!…
Check out a thorough and entertaining review of the keepers of the Black Library….
1850 point tourney recap featuring venerable dreadnoughts from Champions of Fenris….
Games Workshop has finally posted the FAQs for Warhammer 40K Seventh Edition, and they include a mixed bag of tricks: Go to their FAQ & Errata portal
Here are the confirmed rules for allies in Warhammer 40k Seventh Edition Battle Brothers: They can benefit from warlord traits IC’s can join with friendlies for psychic abilities and powers They can use modifiers and re-rolls, such as rolling for reserves They can use special abilities, such as repairing vehicles Can embard on friendly transports…
Musings by Month
Fav Gaming Blogs
- Episode 74.6: What (This) Competitive Player Wants from Missions May 22, 2018Once again I've fallen into the Battle Report black hole, it seems to be cyclical. I have been playing but I'm still down a fair few models for the list I want to run and showing off empty bases (at best) or other models which are visually confusing (at worst) isn't very appealing. I'm also […]
- Episode 74.6: What (This) Competitive Player Wants from Missions May 22, 2018
- Iron Warriors Breachers May 22, 2018So this post went up a little early, when it was just pictures. I apologize for that, but I am rather proud of these models and pictures. Iron Warriors Breachers Finally got these over the line, mainly as I didn't want to do 20 decals on the shoulders. Oh how I dislike putting transfers on […]
- Iron Warriors Breachers May 22, 2018
- Completed Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017 October 31, 2017Despite this being one of the busiest months I’ve had in a long while, I have managed to finish the Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017. Adding another stomping wonder of Ork technology to my Death Skulls army. I won’t get too much into the RL issues keeping me from painting and posting. But I have […]
- Completed Deff Dread for Dreadtober 2017 October 31, 2017
- Woohoo I am still alive! May 10, 2018Been a bit - got busy, wife broke ankle, got more busy, kid is crazy, oh and hey I got busy haha. Still played some games, painted a ton of stuff, and heck even did some artwork. All and all my production side of things felt alright. Slow due to life - but I don't […]
- Woohoo I am still alive! May 10, 2018
- Deathwatch Codex Review: Stratagems May 24, 2018Hi everyone, Michael here with a review of the stratagems in the new Deathwatch codex. For more reviews and analyses, check out the Tactics Corner. Rating system Here is the rating systems I will be using in the review: Competitive: This is a codex entry (unit, stratagem, item, etc.) that has a place in essentially […]
- Deathwatch Codex Review: Stratagems May 24, 2018
- Mathhammer - Taking Variance Into Account May 16, 2018A couple months ago I listened to an episode of The Best General that blew my mind and made me question how I managed my pregame and in-game expectations. Specifically, it was Episode 14, where Adam spoke with Eric Lofgren of Variance Hammer; Eric brought up that there is an inherent issue with looking purely […]
- Mathhammer - Taking Variance Into Account May 16, 2018
- CQB: Draft Rules for 8th Edition Zone Mortalis May 22, 2018A recurring theme of this blog, in addition to my fondness for Space Elves in all their various forms, is that I rather like the void war aspects of 40K. […]
- CQB: Draft Rules for 8th Edition Zone Mortalis May 22, 2018
- Episode 40k: A New Coat of Paint May 21, 2018Hey everyone, something rather different today — but first, to get you all in the right mood: Episode 40K A NEW COAT OF PAINT Somewhere in Germany. Having rediscovered an old action figure thought long lost, a hobbyist by the name of KRAUTSCIENTIST embarks upon a fun tribute project. Will he be able to return […]
- Episode 40k: A New Coat of Paint May 21, 2018