New lightbox and daemon prince

With some steady progress, I was able to complete another project on my list – my Slaanesh daemon prince is now under wraps. I have been working on an Infernal Tetrad for a number of months now, with the basis being that all of the princes must be comprised of helbrute models.  As it stands,…


Making order out of the chaos

January will soon be making way for February, and it is high time to share some of my progress in this brave, new year….


One step forward…

A quick progress update on some painting projects, as well as a list musing……


Project update…

Tis the season for a full workbench!  To help push the work down the line, I am posting about my current hobby ‘to-do’ list….


Nurgle CSM Tourney Batrep

I had the pleasure in participating in a local tournament a couple of weeks ago, and I finally got around to posting the batrep….


Daemon Knight of Nurgle…Completed

Yesterday, I wrapped up a project that was loitering on my back burner for some time: a chaos knight.  Come and check out how it turned out….


Dreadtober – Week 5 update and dread completed!

I have put the finishing touches on my Dreadtober challenge, and it is ready for the limelight….


Blood for the new Khorne daemon prince

Another Dark Vengeance helbrute has been converted, and this time in the name of Khorne.  Check out my latest creation!…


Dreadtober – Week 4 update

It took a bit of kicking and screaming, but I managed to finish the base for Trapjaw this week….


Dreadtober – Week 3 update

My dread has now been base painted for week 3 of the Dreadtober challenge….